Chronic pain lasts longer than weeks to years and our chiropractors are here to assist you in relieving your pain due to dysfunctional nerves and inflammation.
Chronic Pain Treatment In Maryland
Our chiropractors are experienced in treating chronic pain for various age groups. It’s pain that lasts longer than six months and doesn’t respond to normal medications, causing functional limitations. Around 10% of the world’s total population has been experiencing this endless chronic pain. Unlike other pain which happens when some get their ankle twisted, this chronic pain remains for a longer duration which makes the patient get locked in deep distress.
Isn’t there any solution to this problem? Yes, our services in treating pain do provide solutions to your chronic pain. With the help of our chiropractors, you can overcome chronic pain with treatment in Maryland. Chronic pain necessitates a multidisciplinary approach and our team of chiropractors bestow such an approach towards the patients.
Causes For The Chronic Pain
Chronic pain may be brought about by an old trauma, illness, or disease. There are occasions where there is no defined reason for the pain. The following are some of the conditions that can induce or exacerbate chronic pain:
- Headaches or migraines
- problems with the spinal cord
- previous surgery
- nerve damage
- depression and stress have an intense effect in making chronic pain the worst.
Our chiropractors in Maryland first try to figure out what’s causing the pain and then treat it. If that’s the case, they’ll concentrate on treating or handling the pain.
Chronic pain is distinct from acute pain, which is a different form of pain. When anything hits you, you feel acute pain. It wouldn’t last long and disappears until the body has recovered from whatever prompted the pain. Chronic pain, on the other hand, lasts even after you’ve recovered from an accident or illness. It can also arise for no apparent cause. Chronic pain is treated in a number of ways by our chiropractors.
The treatment plan is determined by the nature of pain, the origin (if identified), and other variables that differ from individual to individual. The most successful recovery strategies combine a range of interventions, including drugs, behavioral improvements, and treatments.
The Treatments Offered By Our Maryland Services In Treating Chronic Pain Are Listed Below:
- Acupuncture is a procedure that involves injecting tiny needles into the body to relieve the pain.
- Aromatherapy is also a form of therapy that involves the use of sap from plants in the parts of the body sensing severe chronic pain.
- Biofeedback is a technique that shows you how to control your body’s functions, like heart rate, metabolism, and muscle tension.
- Running, swimming, yoga, and tai chi are examples of exercises that help you in getting rid of chronic pain.
- Hypnotherapy or Hypnosis is also an ancestral method in treating chronic pain.
- Mindfulness training is a technique that shows you how to relax.
- Music, painting, or pet therapy are all options.
- The chiropractor uses touch to alter energy levels in your body in treating chronic pain.
- Massage, meditation, and directed visualization are examples of relaxation techniques that also play a vital role in treating chronic pain.
- Reduction of tension is also a useful way of relieving chronic pain.
Set An Appointment Today
Give us a call and make your appointment today to make use of our service in treating chronic pain.
Hours of Service Operations:
Monday - Friday: 7am - 10pm EST
Saturday: 8am - 10pm EST
Sunday: 7am - 9pm EST